SHARK EP 5000
In both the preparation of biomass and the composting process, the latest Willibald series delivers results that until now were thought to have been unattainable. Many different materials can be processed exactly as required, thanks to the unique shredding systems of the EP series. In both their main area of use (namely composting) and the increasingly important biomass application, the Sharks have also become successfully established in the field of biogas substrate treatment. Furthermore, the ``Willibald Sharks`` are also used successfully for bark and peat processing, as well as for making wood chips from left-over and old wood materials (e.g. pallets) for use in thermal recycling. Choosing the type of Shark to suit your needs will perfect the shredding result in line with your individual material requirements. Five customized variants are available:
- SHARK 5 - Version 1 - Finest results
- SHARK 5 - Version 2 - Robust and fine
- SHARK 5 - Version 3 - The all-rounder
- SHARK 5 - Version 4 - The universal one
- SHARK 5 - Version 5 - Master of biomass processing
Our operators are praising the efficiency and easy service accessibility as well as the compact structure of the new generation Shark.
Main application areas:
green waste; biomass, matured timber; pallets; bark; peat; bio gas substrates (e.g. sugar beets; potatoes; onions; carrots; dung; grass and maize silage).
The EP 5500 Shark series is currently available in three versions, each with free-swinging flails:
- 48 flails version (approved since 2009)
- 40-flails rotorNew generation Shark II with 32 basic hammers with exchangeable tips
- Rotor with 18 swinging flails