BIOMASTER UZ 80 - Electrically-powered stationary shredder
The stationary Universal Shredder UZ 80 - with its 12 swinging hammers - is our smallest. He crushes soil, bark and peat and compost and any smaller wood material in a jiffy. Its strength is the uninterrupted, automated continuous use. Combined with additional conveyor belts, the whole process including the supply and removal goes by itself. Particularly suitable for : pre-shredded green waste - matured timber (already fractured) – bark - peat - biogas substrate (e.g. sugar beets; potatoes; onions - carrots; manure - grass and corn silage) as well as empty fruit bunches.
- Composting plants - humus plants - biogas plants
Unique Selling Propositions:
- Rotor is driven by a 45 kW electric motor – stationary operation - sturdy and compact construction
- 12 small and free swinging flails
- 3 rakes; changeable individually
- Finally grain size can be changed manually with adjustable screw (distance variation between rakes and rotor)